For most of today we had no internet and the cute little kitty up there in the photo has been charged with this crime. See the two thin black wires here:
… well they are supposed to be joined. Not 6 inches away from each other. Sweet little Callie has been accused of chewing this wire.
The case for the prosecution:
– Callie allegedly bit through the wire when she was playing with one of her balls under the table
– Callie always plays under the tables amongst the internet wires with her little balls, therefore it must have been Callie
– A witness placed Callie at the scene with the broken wire inbetwen her paws
The case for the defense:
– A cat as cute as Callie would not dream of being destructive
– No one actually SAW Callie bite through the wires, she was, in fact, trying to fix the wire that had been chewed through by another one of the three cats in the house.
What do you think? Is this cute little kitty guilty or innocent?
Sign Up for My Newsletter!
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get this stitchery pattern free!