Another Quick one…

…with pics of the “bedlam” as Marilyn put it in the comments in the last post! Sorry I haven’t replied to any of your comments yet, I will get there!!

They arrived at 8.20am with two 20ft containers… admittedly the second was not entirely full… :)

move2

The house started to fill up quickly… most important was this box:

move1

“Swing Machine” arrived safe and sound… tick…

move4

The guy in charge said that in all his 10 years he had never moved someone with so many bookshelves :) As the inside started to fill, they atarted leaving boxes outside….

move3

At that stage DH said to me that he didn’t think there would be space to put Emmie G up… lol! Waking up this morning, I walked into Emmie G’s room and thought – hmmm… I think he might be right:

move5

I’m off to have another cuppa and some brecky… and then I think I might unpack some boxes today :)

sig1

Posted in Living in Oz | 10 Comments

10 Responses to Another Quick one…

1. alice says:

Oh my! You will have to turn into the jigsaw puzzle master. And you cannot ever have too many bookshelves can you??? I don’t think so!!!!

2. Susan says:

By the time you read this you’ll have had 24 hours to start the sorting. It sure looked crowded yesterday, but we’ve taken nearly 3 weeks to get ours sorted, so hopefully your Emmi G will be up soon and running like a dream. Yell, if you need me. All take care.

3. marilyn says:

YAY. “swing machine” and Emmi G are in the house !!! Enjoy getting your house set up as you like it.

4. Lola says:

How wonderful to have all your things about you again!! Sure you will figure it all out soon.

5. Diane says:

Hi Joy–I am really not sure which is a ‘worse’ job–
    packing up the boxes or unpacking the boxes and finding new homes for everything!!!!!!
    Have fun and take some breaks now and then!!!
    love, di and miss gracie

6. Fiona says:

haha… where there is a will there is a way….
    Hugz

7. Judy says:

All the best with the unpacking, and I can’t wait to see your “swing” machine set up and what you are going to do on it!!

8. Narelle says:

So exciting to finally have your belongings … good luck :o)

9. Siti says:

I hope you’ve managed to sort some boxes out by now :)

10. Sally van Rooyen says:

Phew Joy, looks like you are going to be busy! Hopefully by now Emmi G has found her place and you are sewing again. Miss your face! xx