I suppose you could say we are getting settled…. Unpacked the last box the other day, but still have a lot of sorting to do. Most important was the boys doing this:
Emmie G is now set up, but not running yet. And no photo of her set up because it is still a mess around her and only Alice gets to see a photo of the mess 🙂
I keep thinking… tomorrow it will be nice and tidy and I will take photos and blog…. However, at the moment tomorrow does not seem to be coming anytime soon!
Other things I have been up to?
* Meeting and making friends with a blog friend who has just moved to the same town…
* Caught up with my old quilt group in my little country town – lovely to see old faces and meet new ones!
* Got invited to a new quilt group that meets on a Monday morning – took Baby B with me and actually did some sewing! Amazing! Everyone was so friendly and I really enjoyed it…
* Getting DS15 ready to start school next term – buying books, uniforms, shoes, etc, etc, etc….
* Getting some scratches on my new second hand car, which only goes to show what they already know in Arabia – women should not be driving… 🙂
* Oh, and last but not least…. missing Arabia and my friends there……
So, tomorrow I will take photos of a tidy quilting room (????) and blog (?????)… right???
Thanks everyone for bearing with me while I have what is turning out to be a long bloggy interruption…
Sign Up for My Newsletter!
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get this stitchery pattern free!